West Ham United FC London (Olympic) Stadium Tour
The home of West Ham United Football Club is not to be missed, with a fantastic opportunity to explore the world-famous London Stadium. With 4 different Tour options, you will be able to go behind the scenes and find out fascinating facts of this much-loved former Olympic Stadium which has been transformed into a superb multi-use venue and is home to both West Ham United and UK Athletics. As well as Premier League football, London Stadium saw Usain Bolt and Mo Farah crown the IAAF World Athletics Championships, which followed a run of iconic concerts which saw artists from Guns N’ Roses to Robbie Williams perform at the venue.
We have 4 different tour options for today:
1- Legends Tour
2- Match Day Tour
3- VIP Tour
4- Classic Stadium Tour
Turn your ordinary day into a fantastic football experience in London today.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.