Bath Avebury and Lacock Village Small Group Day Tour from London
You head west out of London through the county of Wiltshire to our first stop of the day, the ancient Roman Spa town of Bath.
This city has been inhabited for around 2000 years. There’s Roman baths, Georgian architecture, and a gorgeous abbey to see. It’s a fascinating town to explore, so we give you plenty of time to wander around at your own pace.
After lunch we travel deeper into rural Wiltshire to Lacock village, famous for its picturesque streets, historic buildings, and role as a television and film location. The Abbey in the heart of the village has its own woodland grounds, and is a quirky country house of fascinating architectural styles.
Our final stop of the day is at the pretty village of Avebury. Here you can wander amidst the largest prehistoric stone circle in the world. You return to London in the early evening.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
- Local driver/guide,
- Transport by top of the range 16-seat mini-coach
- Small group tour (16 people max) for a more personal experience
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (14kg) and 1 carry-on bag (handbag/rucksack).
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- Please arrive at least 15 mins in advance to check-in.
Meeting Point Information
Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal
Bulleid Way, London SW1W, England, GB