The Crown Netflix TV London Half Day Private Tour
The Crown series is probably one of the best TV series in the history of the film industry providing a closer look at the British Monarchs in the 1900s. Despite some overly dramatized scenes and fictitious approach, all episodes are based on true stories and events starting from King George VI’s reign and onwards. In the TV show, the oldest living Royal family member was Queen Mary, the consort of King George V who was the son of Edward VII and the grandson of Queen Victoria. We will explain the Royal family genealogy and royal roots including the last member of the monarch our Queen Elizabeth II to make you understand the roles of all Royal members, important politicians and the other key people serving our country with the greatest pride and honour mentioned in the Crown. During our tour, we will discuss the important facts we saw in the Netflix TV series. Some realities and some misconceptions we will bring to attention by touring in London. Join us and let the tour begin!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.