Theme Parks of London Chessington Full-Day Private Tour
London is full of fun for all ages. Whether you are an international student or family, there are always great opportunities to make your day out great in England’s capital. London is surrounded by different theme parks. As you can guess, especially during summer holidays, parks can be overcrowded at the weekends. To get the most of the parks, we encourage our customers to arrange for their visits during the weekdays. Whatever your choice would be our team is ready to reserve your tickets, arrange your transportation and guide your party either to Chessington World of Adventure, Thorpe Park or Windsor Legoland for an immaculate fun day with your parents and friends here in London.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.