Full Day Traditional Private London Tour by Walking & Public Transportation
This full-day tour is packed full of the delights of London, exploring England’s capital just like a Londoner, on Shank’s pony. This means that you will use a combination of walking and public transport to avoid traffic congestion while accessing the most important places of interests in the city. The London Underground has a staggering 270 stations, superb bus connections, a cutting edge tech light railway and a scenic River Thames waterway connection. With so much to see. Our APTG qualified guides have an excellent background of the city's history and we would be very pleased to offer an immaculate culture experience for our valued guests. We welcome the large group of travellers as well. Please just contact our tour management service.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.