Young Victoria's London: Windsor Castle & Kensington Palace
In Windsor Castle;
We will learn how our exuberant King George IV, transformed the castle into an ostentatious palace,
We will marvel at the home of English chivalry and a new Camelot with its sword,
We will explore this oldest and the largest inhabited castle in the world,
We will see how Monarchs added their own style and ambition to the different elegant rooms,
We will hear how this palace of romance to restore royal fortunes of the King who lost his head,
In Kensington Palace;
We will follow the footsteps of the Queen of our hearts (Diana Spencer)
We will explore British Royal residence since the 17th century,
We will understand how a palace can turn into a modern prison for our young Queen (Victoria),
We will be impressed with the flamboyant lifestyle of the Stuarts and Hanoverians,
We will visit the official home of most prominent royals such as William and Kate, Harry and Meghan and many more,
Don't just see, step into the deep-seated history of Britain and feel it !
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- No public transportation nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.