East End (Street Art) Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private
Book way in advance - we sell out
- Adult: - €59
- Youth: - €49 (Ages 10 - 17)
- Child: - €49 (9 and under)
- 2.5 hours
- The Kinder Transport Memorial Hope Square, right by Liverpool Street Station.
- From the origins of Cockney rhyming slang to the hipsters of Shoreditch via the curry houses of Brick Lane, this neighborhood illustrates the vast melting-pot that is London.
- This tour is in English.
Semi-Private Walking Tour
""Semi-Private"" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
Professional Tour Guide
Duration 2.5 Hours
Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Full Tour Description
From the origins of Cockney rhyming slang to the hipsters of Shoreditch via the curry houses of Brick Lane, this neighborhood illustrates the vast melting-pot that is London. Join our semi-private walking tour as we explore it together on a 2.5 hour walking tour, limited to no more than 8 guests.
Notorious as the hunting ground of 19th century serial killer Jack the Ripper, it’s now home to London’s best street art including Shepard Fairey and Banksy. The East End is alive with contradictions and colorful characters, and we’ll introduce you to our favorite spots along the way, including the shops and flavors of Spitalfields Market. We’ll explore the streets and neighborhoods that will leave you wanting to stick around and mingle at the coffee shops with the hipsters all afternoon.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
IMPORTANT Before you go:
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please note : All latecomers risk missing the tour.
- We ask that all guests bring identification (with age indicated).
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, or personal items larger than a small backpack
- This tour runs everyday rains or shine, please dress accordingly
Meet your guide here!