A Day at the Museum - Natural History Museum London
The Natural History Museum tour is a day of science and fun activities for all the family. Housing a staggering 70 million items, there are five main collections: Botany, Entomology, Mineralogy, Paleontology and Zoology. The Museum is renowned for its exhibition of dinosaur skeletons in a particularly large gallery of Dinosaurs, including a spectacular Diplodocus and Tyrannosaurus Rex. Visitors can find the answers to such questions as who lived when and where who were predators and prey and what happened to them. It's a great science activity for all ages.
|El mejor precio garantizado|
|Sin costes añadidos|
Qué está incluido
Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practice.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.