Half Day Private London Tour with Horse Guards Parade
The Four 'o'clock Parade, also known as the Dismounting Ceremony and Punishment Parade takes place at 16:00 hours in the courtyard in front of the Horse Guards building. (Facing Whitehall). This Four 'o'clock Parade started in 1894 when Queen Victoria found the entire guard drinking and gambling while on duty. As a punishment, she said they had to be inspected every day at 4 pm by an officer for the next 100 years! The 100 years finished in 1994. However, the reigning Queen wanted the parade to continue as a tradition. Horse Guard Parade may not be as popular or well-known as the Changing the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace; nevertheless, the Changing the Queen’s Lifeguard ceremony at the Horse Guards Parade provides tourists with some spectacular photo-taking opportunities. Changing the Queen’s Lifeguard ceremony tour programme, you can combine AM half-day tour in London to make your London visit a most memorable one.
|El mejor precio garantizado|
|Sin costes añadidos|
Qué está incluido
Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.