History of London - City Center Westminster Guided Tour – Semi-Private
Book way in advance, we sell out
- Adult: - €59
- Youth: - €49 (Ages 10 - 17)
- Child: - €49 (9 and under)
- 2.5 hours
- The red telephone booth by the apple store at Covent Garden ( WC2E 8HA )
- To understand London, you first need to understand its history.
- Our expert guides will lift the veil on the city’s secrets as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London during this 2.5 hour small group walking tour.
- This tour is in English.
Semi-Private Walking Tour
""Semi-Private"" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 10 Guests Maximum
Professional Tour Guide
Duration 2.5 Hours
Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Full Tour Description
To understand London, you first need to understand its history. Our expert guides will lift the veil on the city’s secrets as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London during this 2.5 hour semi-private guided walking tour.
Learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey and bump into the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. This small group tour will pass through the lush green parks, bustling crowds, and manicured squares that make up this fascinating urban landscape. Discuss Big Ben at the House of Parliament and pass through the famed Trafalgar Square. Our guides will share stories about monarchs and leaders, like Queen Elizabeth II and Winston Churchill, while also taking advantage of your local guide, who will be more than willing to share their favorite addresses as you explore together. And yes, they can even tell you where to go for a pint and some fish and chips – there’s some history to learn there as well!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
IMPORTANT Before you go:
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please note : All latecomers risk missing the tour.
- We ask that all guests bring identification (with age indicated).
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, or personal items larger than a small backpack
- This tour runs everyday rains or shine, please dress accordingly
Meet your guide here!