British Museum Guided Tour - Private
Book way in advance - we sell out
- Adult: - €59 - €125
- Youth: - €49 (Ages 10 - 17)
- Child: - €59 (9 and under)
- 2 - 2.5 hours
- Meet by the Red telephone booth closest to the Main Gate in front of the British Museum.
- Take a break from art museums and explore the mummies and historical artifacts on a private tour of the British Museum.
- It will be just you and your guide during this engaging 2-2.5 hour tour.
- This tour is in English.
Private Museum Tour
Professional Tour Guide Exclusively For You
Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Full Tour Description
Take a break from art museums and explore the mummies and historical artifacts on a private guided tour of the British Museum. It will be just you and your guide during this engaging 2-2.5 hour tour.
The extensive collection spans 6000 years of human history, featuring items from every corner of the world. Our guides will take a serious but enjoyable approach towards the museum’s galleries, discussing primitive tribes and forgotten empires through a carefully curated selection of exhibits.
Discover Samurai armor and centuries’ old Assyrian lion hunt reliefs. You’ll learn about the Mummy of Katebet, the Lewis Chessmen, and the Rosetta Stone – the actual rock, not the language learning software. Leave the tour with an understanding of what we humans have achieved during our short history and be proud to call yourself a part of this incredible species.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
IMPORTANT Before you go:
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please note : All latecomers risk missing the tour.
- We ask that all guests bring identification (with age indicated).
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, or personal items larger than a small backpack
- This tour runs everyday rains or shine, please dress accordingly
Meet your guide here!