London Skyline Tour
War, fire, regeneration and technology in construction change the skyline of the world’s capitals. Tall buildings are an inevitable result of those changes, and although maybe a big concern for a city’s aesthetics, the roofs of those iconic buildings offer a great view of London. The tour will take in the skyline from the top of the 35-storey ‘Walkie-Talkie’ building in the historic financial district. Designed by Uruguayan architect Rafael Viñoly, the building houses a beautiful rooftop garden that provides uninterrupted views of London. Once at the top, our guide will tell you about the history and the stories of all-important London landmarks you will see such as Docklands, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, River Thames, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Monument, London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and many more. It is a stunning uninterrupted 360-degree sightseeing experience of London. This tour is for a half-day only and it could be any time of the day. Just ask!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.