London's Football Stadiums Sightseeing Tour
This tour is sightseeing only so there will be no interior visits. Our tour will begin with Wembley Stadium where you will see the iconic stadium and you will be able to enter the official stores and purchase official products. You will then travel by tube to London Stadium, the home of West Ham Football Club. After a lunch break in London’s biggest shopping centre Stratford Westfield or alternatively we shall have our lunch to go to save some time, you will visit Arsenal’s nest Emirates Stadium on the east end. For those keen on aviation, it would be great fun to check the Emirates Aviation Experience. Time to get on a cable car that will take you to the other side of River Thames for the final destination. You will admire the view of east London from the sky and skyline. Our final stop would be Stamford Bridge Football Stadium, Chelsea’s home in Fulham. Here you will learn the story of the construction and The Wall !.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 4 only. For pick-up service between zones 5 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.