Green Living One Week English Language Course in London
We save the world in London. Therefore, we have prepared the Green Living English Course in London programme for you. First things first. Saving our planet begins with understanding the facts in our environment. This Green Living English program is designed to better understand and respect our environment. Here in this program you can see and explore our world, which London offers for its valuable venues and opportunities. As you go through the program, you will explore what carbon footprint is, how to live and survive without plastic, and which London station generates its electricity with its own solar panels.
This Green Living English course is specially designed for our students who are interested in future environmental studies. Your English curriculum is packed with natural and environmental studies for better understanding. Students can practice in English and acquire communication skills in English while exploring green spots and recycling centres.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 9 years|
What is included
Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
Return (Roundtrip) transfers
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- This is a package programme that starts and ends at the airport
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.