Charles Dickens Full-Day Private Tour in Rochester
Another great destination for a day trip for Charles Dickens lover’s is Rochester. This 90-minute journey takes you to the past in English culture and tradition. Rochester truly is a hidden gem in Kent and is well worth visiting. Our tour offers great marvels in Historical Rochester. The Norman castle, cherished by Charles Dickens, beautiful Rochester Cathedral, founded in 604, enjoy the beautiful views over the magnificent Rochester Castle. Dickens' childhood in Medway was spent here and the author was so inspired by Historic Rochester. Many of the buildings in Dickens' works such as Amazing Restoration House, which in Dickens' novel Great Expectations served as Estella and Miss Havisham's home. An Elizabethan Eastgate House he used in several novels such as Westgate in The Pickwick Papers and as the Nun's House in The Mystery of Edwin Drood. Tourope UK's APTG qualified Blue Badge professional guide will tell you all about the most important landmarks in Rochester today. Join us!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 2 years|
What is included
- No public transportation nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Private transportation will be provided for this tour.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 4 only. For pick-up service between zones 5 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport (Except London City & Heathrow) and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.