London 8 Day Tour with English Language Course
Our London City English Course may be the best choice to understand the deep-seated history of the world's capital, London. In this programme, we will focus on how London was born, who built this city and the most important milestones of the city's 2000 years of history. The course is specially designed for juniors who want to learn and explore London's history. It is a perfect combination of history-oriented activities in various and important landmarks. Our student's English curriculum is packed with important historical information and activities in our capital. Students can practice in English and acquire history-oriented communication skills in English while exploring main landmarks in London with their English teachers and international friends. Our host families are always ready to take care of our students during their English courses. This is an excellent English-speaking environment for them while learning English at school.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 9 years|
What is included
Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
Return (Roundtrip) transfers
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- This is a package programme that starts and ends at the airport
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.