Harry Potter's 8-Day Private English Course and London Tour
Harry Potter’s Wonder & Magic English Course in London is the best way of learning English in Harry Potter’s London. The inspirational city of the films of all times and surely Harry Potter’s home. The author JK Rowling used to be an English teacher and therefore, it’s not just Harry Potter’s, Ron’s and Hermione’s student life that we should talk about in Hogwarts. In this program, you can see and explore the inspiration for the Hogwarts Dining Room. Perhaps you want to see the entrance to the Ministry of Magic. Yes, like Harry and Mr Weasley, we will pass through the gates of Westminster Tube Station on the way to the Ministry of Magic. Do you want more? Just be part of our programme. This Harry Potter’s Wonder & Magic English Course is specially designed for the juniors who want to learn English and meet the soul of Harry Potter in London. It is a perfect combination of Harry Potter related activities and film locations.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 9 years|
What is included
Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
Return (Roundtrip) transfers
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- This is a package programme that starts and ends at the airport
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.