The National Gallery Tour
This tour is a three-hour tour with an expert guide. The National Gallery is an art museum in Trafalgar Square in the City of Westminster, in Central London. Founded in 1824, it houses a collection of over 2,300 paintings dating from the mid-13th century to 1900. Its collection belongs to the government on behalf of the British public, and is among the most visited art museums in the world, after the Louvre, the British Museum, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Unlike other famous museums in continental Europe, the National Gallery was formed when the British government bought 38 paintings from the heirs of John Julius Angerstein in 1824. After that, the Gallery exhibits increased by its early directors, notably Sir Charles Lock Eastlake, and by private donations, which today account for two-thirds of the collection. Improve your day with this 3-hour breath-taking tour in the heart of the city with our APTG qualified blue badge art lover guides.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.