Wembley Stadium Tour
The Wembley Stadium Tour is an unforgettable experience for all the family! This award-winning, fully guided experience features Wembley's most exclusive, behind-the-scenes locations such as the England Dressing Room, Players Tunnel, Press Room and much, much more. Book now and follow in the footsteps of legends as you discover the secrets behind the United Kingdom's largest and most prestigious sports stadium. The Standard Wembley Stadium also includes the ‘Crossbar Exhibition’ and ‘Walk of Legends’, the changing rooms, press conference room, players’ tunnel, pitch-side, Royal Box and a photograph with the FA Cup which can be purchased at the end of the tour. This tour lasts approx. 90 minutes and must be pre-booked.
The Wembley Stadium VIP Tour includes your own private tour guide, and features the exclusive corporate boxes and FA Trophy display as well as the ‘Crossbar Exhibition’ and ‘Walk of Legends’, the changing rooms, press conference room and many more!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.