Arsenal Football Club Emirates Stadium Tour
“Victory Grows Through Harmony.” With 4 different Tour options, you can go behind-the-scenes and tour the home of Arsenal Football Club, The Emirates Stadium. Founded in 1886, Arsenal has a varied history from their time at Woolwich, Highbury and Emirates Stadium. The newly refurbished museum offers visitors the chance to take in several exciting exhibits including the entry into the new-look Arsenal Museum and Tour, with many items being donated by former players such as, Jens Lehmann’s goalkeeper gloves that he wore for every league match of the unbeaten Invincibles season in 2003/4, Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ’89, Charlie George’s FA Final Cup shirt from 1971 and a selection of iconic shirts including those worn by Alex James in 1936 FA Cup Final and the 2015 FA Cup Final shirt signed by the winning squad. Our sport oriented APTG blue badge guides will take you on an immaculate journey of Emirates Stadium today.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.