Wimbledon Tennis and Museum Tour
Welcome to the world-renowned temple of tennis. This tour is expertly guided by a friendly Blue Badge Guide, where you will learn about how the grass is cared for and how the site is improved and developed each year. You will have the opportunity to explore the facilities provided for the press, broadcasters and of course, the world’s best tennis players.
This behind the scenes look at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, the world's most famous tennis club and home of The Championships, includes an inspiring visit to Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and a 90-minute Tour, and you will have access to Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, including the VR experience. Get up close to The Championships Trophies, see John McEnroe's ghost, and learn about the history, traditions and legends of the game. The Museum's Virtual Reality Experience is a new and exciting way to experience Wimbledon.
Wimbledon’s award-winning tour promises exciting and wonderful moments for the tennis lovers.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.