William Shakespeare's London Full Day Tour
Undoubtedly, William Shakespeare is considered the most important writer in England. Although he was born in Stratford-Upon-Avon, for most of his life he called London home. Therefore, we will follow the footsteps of William Shakespeare in London. Although since the sixteenth century, the town has considerably changed, we still can find connections to his place of life and work and must inspire his characters and plays. The City of London’s Guildhall, The Guildhall Library, The sites of Blackfriars Playhouse, St John’s Gate, St Helen’s Bishopsgate Church, Southwark Cathedral, The original site of Globe Theatre where the first performances of many of his plays were seen and finally today’s The new Globe theatre will be the main attractions for this tour. As the tour ends, you may want to extend your day by attending one of Shakespeare's plays in this shrine. Please get in touch with us so that we can offer you the best possible seats for your night out in Southwark.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre tickets are not included in this service and subject to availability. Advanced reservation or purchase is required. Tourope UK Ltd can not guarantee the tickers or seats.