Harry Potter's London Feat. Harry Potter Movie Locations
“Can we find all this in London?”
“If you know, where to go!”
This tour will take you where you need to go.
London is a paradise for filmmakers and also for tourists as well as for any die-hard Potterhead with exciting adventures in the city. Ready to visit London’s inspirational iconic locations in the wizarding world of the Harry Potter film series? This tour is perfectly designed for true Potterheads. It is time to take you to London while you wait for your Hogwarts letter in 4 Privet Drive, Surrey. It is important to note that this tour should not be confused with the one offered by Warner Bros’ Making of Harry Potter Backlot Tour in Hertfordshire (North London). That is a totally different one.
Along the route of your Harry Potter walking tour, you’ll have plenty of chances to take lots of pictures and see the film locations up-close with us! Get your camera and follow the footsteps of Harry Potter with our professional guidance. C'mon, join us!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. Please
Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.