Half Day London Tour by Public Transportation
The tour will begin at the Houses of Parliament and the Elizabeth Tower where you will also learn the history of Big Ben.
You will then make your way to Westminster Abbey, the church, burial ground, and coronation site that has attracted visitors over the past 900 years, as well as Parliament Square and then Buckingham Palace - the Queen's official residence since 1837. As you travel through Pall Mall, you will reach Trafalgar Square where the National Gallery, St Martin in the Fields Church, and Admiral Nelson's Column are all located. You will then proceed to Whitehall and through Downing Street, passing Number 10 (the home of the Prime Minister), as you travel alongside the River Thames. The London Eye will greet you directly across from the home of New Scotland Yard.
As you progress further along the Thames, the road will take you to Monument and Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece St. Paul's Cathedral. Then you will visit the Tower of London and the tour goes on.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.