London Art Museums Private Day Tour with Wallace Collection
With almost 400 places of interest for art lovers to visit in London, it is impossible to visit them all in one day. There is The National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Tate Modern and Victoria & Albert Museum to name but a few. Those museums are offered in our “Special Interest” tour section separately. This tour aims to visit other, equally important art museums in the city. In the morning you will visit The Wallace Collection.
After a traditional English lunch, you will be taken to one of the art museums of your choice such as Royal Academy of Arts, Queen’s House, The Courtauld Gallery, Sir John Soane’s Museum, Guildhall Art Gallery, Jewish Museum, Dulwich Picture Gallery, Somerset House, Leighton House Museum and Art Gallery, Saatchi Gallery, Horniman Museum and Gardens, Banqueting House, Kenwood House, Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art, Bankside Gallery, Whitechapel Gallery, Hayward Gallery, Barbican Gallery, UCL Art Museum and many more upon your request.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.