Join the Official Paddington Bear Tour of London and delve into the world of our favorite bear.
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear™ left darkest Peru and, after stowing away in a ship’s lifeboat and living on marmalade, arrived in London.
He was found on Paddington Station by Mr and Mrs Brown who took him home to live with them, naming him Paddington after the station where he was found. It is here where the walking tour begins and you’ll have the opportunity to visit the statue of Paddington and visit the Paddington shop which stocks a wide range of Paddington products.
Now he has his second movie, you can follow in Paddington’s paw prints with the official Paddington Bear Tour of London and visit some of London’s neighborhoods and sites that have featured in more than 20 books, plus several film locations from both movies.
You can learn about Paddington’s adventures, discover how the movies were made and find out how good your Paddington Bear™ knowledge really is.
The walking tour finishes at Portobello Road where Mr Gruber’s shop is located
How to redeem
- Visit britmovietours.com/vouchers
- Select the tour you have a voucher for
- Select the number of ticket types you have tour codes for. The same number of fields
will appear just below each of which has a link called ‘Redeem a Gift Voucher’
- Simply add the code for each person into the relevant box and complete the
- This voucher is valid for 365 days after purchase. For further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org