The Original Tour - 48 hour bus pass
Experience London on board The Original Tour London, one of the best Hop-On Hop-Off tours in the world! London’s most popular sightseeing tour offers its guests the ultimate introduction to the capital with a
With 6 different routes and over 80 stops, we have more London sightseeing bus routes and stops than any other bus tour company in the city. You can hop-off one route and jump straight onto another, making it easy to see as many London landmarks as possible.
The Yellow Route is the perfect way to find your bearings in London before exploring the city by foot. We have a live guided tour in English and an audio guided tour in 11 languages on this route. Once you hop on board, we will take you past the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade, Pall Mall, Piccadilly Circus and St James’s Palace. The Yellow Route also crosses London Bridge, Westminster Bridge, Waterloo Bridge and Tower Bridge.Live Guided Tour Buses: Buses will display ‘English live guide’’ on the light-up screen on the front & side will have entertaining live-guided commentary. The live-guided tours will be every 45-60 minutes (roughly every third bus) on the Yellow Route.
The Blue Route passes across Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, a great place to shop in high-end department stores like Harrods or Harvey Nichols. However, you shouldn’t miss out on
the wealth of history from Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square. Head to the Royal Albert Hall, V&A Museum, Science Museum and the Natural History Museum. Or, hop-off to visit Buckingham Palace
or Kensington Palace and see where the Royals live.
The Orange Route provides the perfect connection between Euston station or King’s Cross St Pancras into the centre of the capital. If you’re staying in the city centre, hop-on to the Orange Route and switch between routes in the centre of London. Main landmarks across the route are: British Museum, the most popular attraction in London, Charing Cross, the British Library,Chinatown, Platform 9 ¾, Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square where you can easily walk to Covent Garden. Explore the great outdoors in central London across the Red Route! Connecting you with both Regents Park and Hyde Park, our Red Route shuttle can get you close to top attractions, stunning parks and one of London’s main shopping districts. It also stops at Marble Arch, Park Lane, where you can swap between 4 more of our routes. Discover the beautiful Hyde Park, pass the Marble Arch and head up towards Baker Street where you can access Madame Tussauds or find Sherlock Holmes’ house at 221B. You can also hop-off at Albany Street and walk through Regents Park to ZSL London Zoo or take the 10-minute walk along Great Portland Street to hit the shops at Oxford Street.
The Purple Route travels some of London’s popular hotel districts where transport is not always frequent. There are also a number of attractions on this route that you can’t access on our other bus tours. Hop-on at Notting Hill Gate, Queensway, Holland Park or Lancaster Gate and travel to Marble Arch on Park Lane where you can change onto 4 more of our routes. The Purple Route also takes you to Kidzania in Westfield shopping centre at Shepherd’s Bush. You can also hop-off at Queensway and walk to Kensington Palace in under 10 minutes.
Our Grey Route morning shuttle connects the main hotel districts with 4 more of our tour routes on Park Lane at Marble Arch. Between 8am-9am, the Grey Route is a great way to get to our main Yellow Route and start your day of exploration around London.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off across 6 routes
- 80 bus stops across London
- Free hop-on hop-off Thames river cruise
- Free walking tours (See information on the following page)
- Exclusive Kids’ Club with specially designed children’s commentary, free fun pack and quiz book
- Free Wi-Fi on board and free app!
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary available on the Yellow (T2), Blue and Orange routes in 11 languages: English | German | French | Spanish | Italian | Russian | Japanese | Portuguese | Chinese | Arabic | Brazilian Portuguese.
- A live English commentary delivered by our expert local guides available on the on the Yellow route (T1)
- Children’s commentary in English on the Yellow (T2), Blue and Orange routes.
- Vouchers are valid for redemption within the period of 6 months from the date of booking.
- Vouchers must be redeemed at any bus stop; either with the bus driver or sales staff or at the Original London Visitor Centre located at 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, SWIY 5BL.