Natural History Museum of London Guided Tour - Semi-Private
Book way in advance - we sell out
- Adult: - €69
- Youth: - €59 (Ages 10 - 17)
- Child: - €49 (9 and under)
- 1.5 - 2 hours
- Meet your guide by the red telephone booth across the street from Exhibition Road entrance of the Natural History Museum (outside on the East of the building on Exhibition Road)
- Get up close with over 4.5 billion years of history at London’s Natural History Museum, where giant dinosaurs and gemstones have been wowing visitors since the 19th century.
- On this 1.5 - 2 hour semi-private tour, welcoming up to ten guests, you’ll learn about the secret histories of the all-stars housed in this “cathedral to nature.”
- This tour is in English.
Skip-The-Line Semi-Private Museum Tour
""Semi-Private"" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
Professional Tour Guide
Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Full Tour Description
Get up close with over 4.5 billion years of history at London’s Natural History Museum, where giant dinosaurs and gemstones have been wowing visitors since the 19th century. On this 2 hour semi-private guided museum tour, welcoming up to 8 guests, you’ll learn about the secret histories of the all-stars housed in this “cathedral to nature.”
From Earth’s beginnings to the dawn of our species, this museum houses some 80 million specimens in a labyrinth of galleries. Your expert guide will navigate you through them, introducing you to characters like Sophie the Stegosaurus and the skeleton of the long-gone Dodo along the way. You’ll catch a glimpse of the rare Archaeopteryx – the alleged missing link between dinosaurs and birds. You’ll stand awestruck by the enormous slice of a Giant Sequoia, a marvel of the natural world. Visit the casts of victims from the volcanic disaster at Pompeii and learn about civilizations that once used human skulls as drinking vessels. By the end, you’ll no doubt have a greater appreciation for the natural world all around you, and for the world-class collection that the Natural History Museum has amassed over the years.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
IMPORTANT Before you go:
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please note : All latecomers risk missing the tour.
- We ask that all guests bring identification (with age indicated).
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, or personal items larger than a small backpack
- This tour runs everyday rains or shine, please dress accordingly
- This is a tour of the permanent collection only
Meet your guide here!