British Museum Guided Tour - Semi-Private
Book way in advance - we sell out
- Adult: - €69
- Youth: - €59 (Ages 10 - 17)
- Child: - €49 (9 and under)
- 2 - 2.5 hours
- Meet by the Red telephone booth closest to the Main Gate in front of the British Museum.
- Take a break from art museums and explore the mummies and historical artifacts on a semi-private tour of the British Museum.
- Our charming guides will take up to 8 visitors through this world-class collection during our 2-2.5 tour.
- This tour is in English.
Semi-Private Museum Tour
""Semi-Private"" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
Professional Tour Guide
Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Full Tour Description
Take a break from art museums and explore the mummies and historical artifacts on a semi-private guided tour of the British Museum. Our charming guides will take up to 8 visitors through this world-class collection during our 2-2.5 tour.
The extensive collection spans 6000 years of human history, featuring items from every corner of the world. Our guides will take a serious but enjoyable approach towards the museum’s galleries, discussing primitive tribes and forgotten empires through a carefully curated selection of exhibits.
Discover Samurai armor and centuries’ old Assyrian lion hunt reliefs. You’ll learn about the Mummy of Katebet, the Lewis Chessmen, and the Rosetta Stone – the actual rock, not the language learning software. Leave the tour with an understanding of what we humans have achieved during our short history and be proud to call yourself a part of this incredible species.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
IMPORTANT Before you go:
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please note : All latecomers risk missing the tour.
- We ask that all guests bring identification (with age indicated).
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, or personal items larger than a small backpack
- This tour runs everyday rains or shine, please dress accordingly
- This is a tour of the permanent collection only
Meet your guide here!