National Gallery of London Guided Tour - Semi-Private
Book way in advance - we sell out
- Adult: - €69
- Youth: - €59 (Ages 10 - 17)
- Child: - €49 (9 and under)
- 2 - 2.5 hours
- Meet by the Red telephone booth by the Sainsbury Wing entrance of the National Gallery.
- Instead of wandering the National Gallery aimlessly, let our guides immerse you in the stories and history behind some of the world’s most famous artists.
- This 2-2.5 hour semi-private tour is limited to 8 people and will explore the museum’s best work.
- This tour is in English.
Semi-Private Museum Tour
""Semi-Private"" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
Professional Tour Guide
Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Full Tour Description
You’ve heard of Van Gogh and da Vinci, but what do you really know about them? Learn about the painters behind the paintings as we browse our favorite works by masters like Botticelli, Monet, Rembrandt, and Vermeer. If none of those names mean anything to you, we’ll make sure that all changes by the end of the tour.
The National Gallery houses a collection of paintings from the 1300s onwards, so there is no shortage of choice. View da Vinci’s “The Virgin of the Rocks” before fast-forwarding to Seurat’s “Bathers at Asnières” to witness the changing styles over the centuries. During this semi-private tour, we’ll arm you with the information and history that you’ll need to appreciate the 2300 paintings on display at one of the world’s most visited museums.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
IMPORTANT Before you go:
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please note : All latecomers risk missing the tour.
- We ask that all guests bring identification (with age indicated).
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, or personal items larger than a small backpack
- This tour runs everyday rains or shine, please dress accordingly
- This is a tour of the permanent collection only
Meet your guide here!